Short & Sweet

 

 

Here I sit watching my Recorded TV shows. My poor cheekie Monkey is suffering with a severe tooth ache. With our new united health care policy i am in search of a dentist to make my honey better. our new policy doesn’t qualify as a “dental Plan”, it is a dental discount plan. “Sucks” I WILL find a great dentist on our new plan to give my honey some comfort! i am soooo sorry she has to endure the pain! On the other hand she got some great news. She had her 2 year vision checkup, and with the new technologies, she does qualify for contacts. She has got her monovision trial pair and she is doing great with them! Her new glasses are being made now and she should receive them within about a week! Right now she is sleeping soundly, I can at least know that she is beside the pain at this moment. I hope that we can resolve this soon for her case!

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
DO you know how mych I love you? I don't think we can count that high!

XOXO
Jeauxdi said…
OK I tagged you and you have not done it...NOW I am leaving you an award PUNK! Come to my place to get it!

Love you!