Wore out and Settled in

Well…. “Cheek’s & I” successfully moved all of our belongings to our new home! Wow, can I say I was not prepared for that labor! Now  that it is done, We are both sitting and relaxing! We still have plenty ahead to get unpacked and organized, but I am sure it will be just in time for our furniture to arrive! We are quite worn out but happy. We have some things unpacked, and displayed, a tedious task, but well on our way! I went out this morning to take the girls out, what I saw was a beautiful sight. The sun rising over the lake with the fog rising off the water! It was so quiet, all except for the musical cooing of a loon!! I am sure we will be posting more pics as we get along!

52586b12632311e19896123138142014_7

2d4246f264d811e18bb812313804a181_7

AnHEKnrCIAAyXIn

AnLdPtWCMAAt8MZ

Happiness is where you hang you heart….. I hang mine in Lovely wife’s soul and in our home!

Peace Love and Mickey

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
You have amazed me through this all! (as always!) I am SO glad our belongings are here! Now to get it all in it's place! I am happy...
I hang my heart in your soul and at our happy home! I love you!
McFluffy said…
Thank you . I Love you! I know I have been a sleepy basket case! I guess it will catch up sooner or later....