Happy Weekend

I am so glad that my “Cheekie is beginning to feel a little better! I so hate for her to feel yuckie! She is my rock and my world!

458833_10150631727299302_690219301_9452523_955426069_o

It has been soooo rainy here lately!! I am grateful that mother nature has blessed us with enough prettiness that I can finally have our lawn done today!!
Cheekie and I are just loving our home and being able to wake up and smile each day! I did fill a hummingbird feeder this morning, so hopefully I will have some great hummingbird pictures soon!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

PS… If you get a chance, please go check out me new blog at TheWDWDads Page

Disney-Fantasy

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
I had a great weekend with you! THANK YOU for building me the nail polish rack...I LOVE it!
I LOVE YOU! XOXO