Happy Friday!!!!!

Much to say, with little time to say it! I have quite a bit to get done today, so I will make my mentions and I shall return later!

Thanks all for following the house progress! I completed yet another task that I wanted to do around here! As one of my previous blogs stated, I pruned and freshened the flower beds! I decided to take it to a “Whole Nova Level” before it rained! Here is the progress!

I chose to start with argentum and Wax begonia, there will be some moss roses to follow once they are in full season!

1

2

 

New red cypress mulch……

3

LED solar bed lighting

4

Finished !!! There are many, many little plants there! I will update once mother nature has given them a boost!

 

Next, I am pleased to announce that I was asked to write for a Disney blog

I have authored an introduction post, and one post based on my personal experience with Disney cast, admin, and excellence! Check out my Author Bio Here. My Blog posts can be read by clicking on the web image header above!

My “Cheekie” is starting to feel much better after trips to the ER, and more meds. I pray that it really gets her back in racing form! Please stop by her blog for some great reads,and updates on our Subtle touches of Disney decorating in our home “ Confession’s of a Giggling Drama Queen” . She has much to read and do on her blog. If you drop by please leave her a comment on her tag board saying hi!

I hope that everyone has a Joyful, Magical, and Mickeyful Friday!

Comments