Happy Lunday Gras…….

It’s the Monday morning march!! Had another great weekend with My Lovely Cheekie.  Albeit, it was a rainy one here in south Louisiana, that was fine with us! I got out and made some great potential Chemical introductions at some new Chem plants. Love the prospect of lots of fresh lettuce! I got the utilities appointments set up for our move to our new house! 9 more days folks. The Utilities will be connected this week, we will do a final inspection either this weekend , or early next week, Starting Move in next week, Maybe earlier!

We are so ready to watch the sunrise on the lake, find our Disney design  passion and place hidden mickey’s and Disney throughout! We Have Finally decided on the living room suit!! Cant Wait to have some visitors on our Comfy sectional and swivel!

70704-16-67-11-T334-3-SD

70704-21-SD

Also we have mad e a decision on our Breakfast dining area! It screams, More Disney!

D357-15-09-SD

We are still doing some browsing for our Dining and China Hutch! I have full faith that Cheekie will whip our place into shape over the next few months!

Don’t show nothin for those beads that you don’t want posted on the internet! LOL There are no boundaries concerning security these days!

images

Come follow me on some new creative sites…. Just a change of scenary!

follow-on-pinterest-button

images (1)

images (2)

My Blog @ GeauxWebs.com

Have a great Day!!

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
Happy Lundi Gras Lovie!
I can't wait to snuggle on that sofa and watch a sunrise on the lake also!
I'm so proud of you and the life you have made for us!
I love you to the moon...