A new start to a new year!!!!!


Drawn by "Cheekie"

My Blog has been neglected for far too long! Cheeekie and I have turned a a blind learning Eye to the calendar year of 2011! Although 2012, is starting off on a gravel road, I promise to my lord and Savior and my wife that 2012 will once the book are closed, a year to be looked upon as Change, Choices, eradicating toxicity, and putting true belief in each other.and, in the hopes that our " Friends" that we have acquired think that we are worth it, without preclusion or judgement! I absolutely mean no other intention with my statements , except to bring those Close,closer, and those willing to be a part as well!  If there is one single thing I am guilty of in my entire life, it is compassion without regard, and gullibility in the presence of optimism! I truly would change my peeps and My circles If I could, But I have learned that Changing McFluffy is entirely hard enough!! Have a great evening! Cheekie and I have a week ahead of us that will make anyone's  head go crazy! LOL I Love my wife with my Life and every step we make is a sturdy forward movement!


PS, This is a piece of art work my wife has been working on! It is Negativity, and toxic, and utter "BS" It is also called art therapy! All of this has troubled "Cheekie" in 2012. Purging this starting and using her talent for positivity is a great start! Any one who knows my wife knows her soul, because she wears it on her shoulders! It is certainly not who she is!!



TO ME. this is who she is, a beautiful metamorphosis of a being that keeps getting better with time! 
I Love you Cheekie!!!!

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
Thank you Lovie...Down this gravel dusty road we go, but like you said there is a better road ahead.

I love you to the moon! XOXO