2009 is Here in Full!!!

My cheekie monkey and I had a lovely holidays! for once they actually felt as though they lasted a good while! We had some great visits with family and friends! My honey got me the most wonderful gift Guitar Hero World tour Complete Band Set! We have become truly addicted to it over the last couple of weeks! Get ready you’ll see us on tour soon somewhere in your area! LOL! I forgot to mention that we had some beautiful sneaux in south Louisiana this year. It was a rarity for us! No matter how rare, it was amazing! I have an aerial picture compliments of a good friend & customer of mine! One of a kind photo!

SONY DSC

We had a wedding to go to on New years Eve! A friends nephew was in from the Us Navy, and he and his Bride tied the knot while he was in. The reception that followed the wedding took us through the New Year! We had a great time with our friends!

All in all our 2008 was great! We have some nice goals set for this New year! Including a New home and a wonderful 15 day Disneyworld Trip in November!  To cap it all off, My honey and I celebrated out 16th Wedding anniversary on the 29th of December!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I want to say that it has truly been 16 years of true happiness with my best friend and confidant! I am looking forward to as many more as the big guy allows us! I wish all the best to everyone in 2009, I know My hone and I had a great start today both of us staying busy and making some accomplishments That made us feel grrrreat! I Love You honey! Best wishes to everyone!

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
I can't wait to have a fun 2009 with you! I love you...XOXO!
Jeauxdi said…
I tagged you! Come by my page to read all about it!

~*giggle*~