Merry Christmas Eve !

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone. I am sooooo looking forward to getting together with family and visiting, and having some special recipes. This time of year for me, is really great, because my moral backbone, (my Honey) loves visiting with family and friends! She has taught me to enjoy the comforts of  visiting!  I want everyone who I associate with to understand that she is truly an amazing person! Some people in this life are simple and we can not change that, but it is the special ones that are filled with enough emotion for all of us,(like my  honey) that help our fibers continue to stay strong! Anyone who thinks that you cant feel, or change your emotions, think twice, I have. Don't get me wring, I have never had any animosity with any of my family throughout my life, other that normal quirks, but being with my Honey, and ALL of her family, has really taught me to live life in the moment, because moments are all we get; in the grand scheme of things! ……

Anyway,  as you can tell, I am grateful for My wonderful wife our Families, and our Wonderful friends! I hope every has a Merry Christmas!CJ-2-1

Comments