Great Weekend

My Honey and I had a wonderful weekend! We were asked out to dinner Friday with J&J. They had been to Koto  of Japan a couple of weeks ago, and they wanted to go again, and asked us to go along. We had a few drinks at the bar while we waited for the grill to be prepared! The experience was cool, the chef was throwing and tapping, and cutting and cooking all over! Their sushi selection was wonderful! I had a house special, Hawaiian roll. Tempura shrimp, crème cheese, avocado, wrapped in kelp and rice, topped with mango slices and mango sauce! Very unique! On Saturday, we struck out to go get a new wick for my”New Qua” Lampberger’, By the time we got to the sanctuary it had closed! Bummer. We wanted a bite to eat, and my honey suggested Copeland Cheesecake Bistro. I had never been there, but she assured me that it was as good if not better than the original Copeland's. The atmosphere and decor were amazing. The appetizers, and entree’s were wonderful! But the sinful decadence of the cheesecake for dessert …. no words for it! I wished that T-n-T could have been there for that . I know how Teddy loves cheesecake. We stopped by Pawpaw &Maw maw O’s to bring him his phone charger he left at the hospital, then we headed home! I listened to the Cardiac Kids play Troy State. Boy was it painful! We overcame our horrible first half to pull out a miraculous win in the 4th quarter! My cheekie monkey and I watched movies today. Get Smart(good Movie) and Mamma Mia( Great Movie). All in all it was a wonderful peaceful weekend. I missed not talking or seeing T-n-T, as we have gotten accustomed to being around them alot since our vacation, oh well, hope they got some rest, so we can meet up soon! I am going play XBox, and watch TV, and my honey is snuggled under her electric blanket!

P.S. Hope B-nut is well on her journey, and that her hubby doesn’t get too lonely over the next 25 days!

Happy Sunday, Have a great week!!

Comments

Jeauxdi said…
Sending you Cheecky Monkey LOVE! XOXO
Jeauxdi said…
I have given you an award! Go to my place to get it! love your CHEEKIE MONKEY! XOXO